About Jasper Medical
Jasper Medical was originally started in the early 1900’s by Dr Joyce and was located in Moorabbin. Dr Joyce was often seen visiting his patients in the district in his horse-drawn buggy. Over the decades the practice re-located many times. In the mid 1900’s it moved to three different addresses in Jasper Road and finally from 209 Jasper Road to our current location in the main shopping area of Centre Road, Bentleigh.
449 Centre Road
P: (03) 9563 9411
F: (03) 9563 9985
For non-emergency after hours home visits, please ring the normal surgery number – (03) 9563 9411, and you will be put through to the JM Locum Service
Jasper Health, just 3 doors away at 443 Centre Road, Bentleigh, a specialised centre with nine healthcare professionals, working in close co-operation with Jasper Medical.
Services: Physiotherapy, Podiatry, Psychology, Massage Therapy, Exercise Physiology, Dietetics andTraditional Chinese Medicine/Acupuncture.
We welcome new patients, please phone for an appointment on 9557 1700 or visit our website – www.jasperhealth.com.au.
Book your appointment online if you are a registered patient with Jasper OR please call us on 9563 9411 to make an appointment:-
– If you are a new patient to the practice
– If you a registered patient, requiring an appointment for any of the following:
- Health Assessments or Care Plans
- Complete Check-ups
- Longer Consultations e.g. Pap Smear, Minor Procedure
- Travel Vaccines (including Yellow Fever)
- Nurse appointments including children’s immunisations.